View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 02:11 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Natasha needs to take legal advice to find out what her options are, and to arrange something 'set in stone' in terms of giving Collin access to their child.

Sarah sounds like a scary bunny-boiler, but, just out of interest, how did you learn that she was this James character? Is this an absolute definite or is this something that you've heard from someone else, through the grapevine?

The whole thing sounds so utterly childish I'm having a hard time believing that a grown adult would actually behave that way, but then people never cease to shock me, so I'm perhaps being naive.....

You need to be a good friend to Natasha (and I would advise not trying to be anything but that for the moment - the poor girl must be so confused she needs space to get her head right) and support her, but not try to sort out her problems for her. If she needs you to go with her and hold her hand when she talks to a lawyer, then that's what you do, if she needs your shoulder to cry on then that's what you give her, but if she wants you to go round to Collin and Sarah's and try to resolve the situation, then you bow out as adding a fourth party into this equation will only make things more complicated.

Hope this helps.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !