Thread: Dirty Talk?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 10:38 PM
Pixies Movie Buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Wanda
I don't really care to be called names like that during sex.
I mean it. Call me a whore during sex, and I am walking OUT!
Having said that, I admit that I have been turnd on when I have had partners say things like "you are a dirty little (thing, girl, slut etc.) aren't you?" while I was pleasuring them is some special way.
Especially offering anal sex. That sems to thrlil men in some really odd way.
But a man looks down at me while I am going down on him and says "suck it bitch" he may get bitten, or maybe just left holding his cock in his hand as I walk out.
It sounds contradictory, but it is a contextual thing.

Anyone want to help me explain this more clearly?

WW (slut)

I am mostly guessing here, may not be the same way you feel. Calling someone anything derogitory or mean is only to establish dominence. It is to say I am better than you. That kind of mind set makes the whole sexual act nothing but using the other person.

If however the implication is that the other person is unexpected, and different, but not in a bad way, it is more of a compliment. In longer words
"you are a dirty little (thing, girl, slut etc.) aren't you?" is equal to saying I was not expecting this, but I really enjoy it, you are special. It's flirty and fun, but it does not place one person superior to the other.

well thats my take on it anyway, personally I would adore the second situation, flirty fun, etc. but mean and judgmental, bah. ruins everything