View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 12:30 PM
Married Couple

Part Four

As the sky slowly darken around the cabin, Isaiah watched the snow as it began to swirl around outside of the window. He knew that it was the approaching blizzard that was covering up the sun. And... sunset was just hours away. Turning around, he watched Willow as she set about cooking. His keen eyes watched her move about the small room. Her long brown hair was tied up in a bun while she cooked. Her skin so snowy white. And her eyes... ohhh, her eyes were the bluest blue he had ever seen.

The small deer hide dress that he had traded the local Indaians for showed off her small frame and beautiful breasts wonderfully. Isaiah knew very well what was under that tanned dress. He had laid with her most of the day, and now he had to forcablely control himself to keep from doing it again. He knew, rather hoped, the he would have her again very soon. Turning back to the window, he looked once again towards the darkening sky. The snow was now falling more heavily than just moments ago. "Yes," he thought to himself, "I'll have her again very soon. She's very brave and will allow me to bed her again in my lycan form." In his mind he paused his thoughts and stared at Willow from over his shoulder. "Or, at least I hope she will."

Willow finished placing the last of supper on a plate and turned to place it on the table. She smiled as she caught Isaiah staring at her from over his shoulder. Pushing a lose curl from her forehead she announced, "Supper's ready." She knew what that look was. He had had it all day long. Everytime they had made love, it had been in his eyes.

"I know that look," Willow said as she turned back around.

"I'm sure you do," Isaiah answered as he walked to the table. The look, and the desire, growing strong by the moment.

"You had better wait until dark, you know..., save your strength," Willow teased as she sat the meal on the table. She smiled again as Isaiah pulled her into his lap and effectionately kissed her before saying, "I'll have all the strength I need in a few hours."

Willow moaned as his hand roughly rubbed her breasts. Another moan as it moved down between her legs and rubbed her sensitive clit through the deer hide dress. Willow closed her eyes as Isaiah moved his mouth over hers. Oh, how she wanted him in her again. She didn't want to wait; she wanted him now. RIGHT NOW!!! But, she knew that the moon would rise soon and she would once again have him in her.

With supper over, Isaiah slowly removed the only thing Willow wore. Pulling the pins from the bun in her hair, he watched as it cascaded down her back. "MMM," he moaned at the sight of her naked beauty. "Soon my mate, soon," he said in a low whisper. Next he undressed himself. It was so much easier to undergo his change if he was naked. Plus, he would be ready for her too in more than one way.

Although the blizzard cover the full moon outside, Isaiah's body told him that it was rising. Without warning, he let out a long painful howl. He could feel his body changing. He knew that it only took minutes for the change to take place, but it felt like hours. Once finished, he stood on his hind legs he and sniffed the air. He could smell her behind him. Her womanly scent, mixed with that of fear, flooded his nostrils. Slowly he turned. There she sat on the bed; a huddle ball of fear. His legs carried him to the bed in two strides. He watched her as she drew in a deep breath. His head tilted and watched as Willow's body loosened and slumped onto the bed; passing out from fear.

Willow woke to the feel of something wet and cold on her cheek. Her spinning head began to slow down. Her eyes slowly focused on the long, brown, fuzzy muzzle before her. She tried to scream, but was froze with fear. It was then that she realized that she was now laying flat on her back on the bed. Her arms pinned on boths sides of her head. Her legs were spread and Isaiah, in his lycan form, laid between them and on top of her. She could feel his hard shaft at her opening. Looking down his long muzzle and into his eyes, she could see them asking, "Will you let me?" After a hard swallow, she found the strength to speak. "Make me yours," she said in a hushed and fearful tone. "Make me yours forever."

Willow closed her eyes and held her breathe as Isaiah pushed himself into her. She knew that she was far from wet, but the feel of his lycan cock easing into her soon changed that. She no longer feared him, but needed him. She could feel herself becoming wetter with each gentle push he made in her. She gasped with pleasure as Isaiah licked up her neck. Isaiah must have known that she was now completely his becasue her released her wrists. She moved her hands to his back. She stroked his fur; it felt thick, soft and silky between her fingers. This action, along with the movement between her legs, calmed her. She now moaned with pleasure. Opening her eyes, she stared him in the eyes again. That fimilar look of desire that she had seen all day long was there now. "There's no need to fear him," she told herself.

Isaiah moved himself in his new mate. The smell of fear was rapidly fading from her and one of pure desire was overwhelming his nostrils. Her soft moans of pleasure were growing louder and filling the single room cabin. Even the blizzard wind whipping around outside was fading next to her expressions of ecstacy. He howled as she screamed his name. The first howl brought a slight jerk of startlement from her, but she ignored the rest.

Isaiah pulled Willow tight to him and raised their bodies from the bed. Now, standing, he raised and lowered her on his shaft. He could feel her warm breasts next to him as she hugged his neck tightly. Her cheek rubbed his own as he moved her on him. She moaned his name softly. Stilling moving her on him, Isaiah walked to the far wall, next to the warm stove. Pushing her up against the wall, he let his hips do the moving now.

Isaiah watched Willow's face intently; her eyes were closed, but her face showed pure ecstacy. When her eyes open, he stared deeply into them. They too showed the desire that they shared. He knew then that this was more than a lycan mating his new mate for the true first time in his true form. They shared a respect, a love, for each other. He knew that she would prove to be a faithful mate.

For several minutes Isaiah kept Willow pushed up against the wall. His desire to release in her grew. Moving back to the bed, he pulled out of her and sat her down on the floor. She didn't ask "why", but simply followed his unspoken request to get onto all fours. Once again inside of her, he grabbed her hips and began to fuck her "wolf style". He watched as she gripped the quilt tightly in her fists. She traded off between soft moans and light screams of pleasure. He felt his balls beginning to tighten.

Willow moved faster on Isaiah's lycan cock. Her knuckles ached from the grip she had on the quilt. Even in this form, she could tell from his breathing that he would soon cum. She wanted his seed in her. She needed it. She could feel his claws clamping down on her hips as he thrusted himself in hard one last time, holding her in place as he did.

Willow could fell Isaiah's cock flexing in her as he shot his load of hot cum deep in her. His claws now dug deeper into her hips as each shot exploded. Looking over her shoulder, she watched as he threw his lycan head back and gave a long, satisied howl. She could feel his cum moving through her. It didn't feel like it had when he had came earlier in his human form. No. It was different now. It felt as if it now surged through her; as if looking for that perfect egg. And upon finding it, she felt the beginning of life in her womb. Three times more they mated, but Willow didn't have that feeling after he came those times.

When the moon had set, and Isaiah had slipped back into his human form, he said, "Thank you, Willow. Thank you so much."

"For what," Willow asked.

"For being my mate. And..." Isaiah paused as he rubbed her stomach, "for carrying the first of my children."