View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 05:52 PM
Sin Diesel

Talking The Bed Questionnaire

Forgive me if something similar existed or questionnaire threads with alike questions have been answered by members ad infinitum...but this is sort of sideways research into a future project that's been on my mind for a while...on top of having a bit of sexual chat fun.

Not just for Pixie regulars but for semi-regulars, popping-in'ers and curious lurkers. Just to read the variety amongst people and their various worlds in and of the realm of "bed." Questions can be answered literally, figuratively or however which way you wanna tell yourself. You can even post pix of your bed if it fancies you.

So let's begin!

BED

1) Who do you share your bed with?

2) What size bed do you sleep in?

3) What brand and style of sheets do you use?

4) How many pillows?

5) What’s your bedspread or blanket like? Where’d you get it?

6) Do you eat and drink in bed?

7) Do you read in bed? What’s your current bedside reading?

8) What else do you like to do in bed?

9) What else is on your bed table or at your bedside?

8) What’s under your bed?

9) How would you describe the decor of your bedroom?

10) Name one thing you would want in your bedroom that you don’t have.

11) What’s the last thing you do before falling asleep?

12) Do you sleep in the nude? If not, what do you typically wear?

13) Anything else about your bed/bedroom/bedside you'd like to say or reveal that wasn't in this questionnaire?

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs