View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Leo was right

1) Who do you share your bed with? Unfortunately it's just me.

2) What size bed do you sleep in? Full

3) What brand and style of sheets do you use? I'm not really sure of the brand. Something I bought at Bed, Bath & Beyond. No clue at all about thread count and such. Sheets on there now are light blue.

4) How many pillows? Four pillows

5) What’s your bedspread or blanket like? Where’d you get it? Big fluffy comforter with dark blue, light blue and black in the design.

6) Do you eat and drink in bed? Not very often. More likely to drink than eat.

7) Do you read in bed? What’s your current bedside reading? Right now I've got the 6th Harry Potter book on the nightstand.

8) What else do you like to do in bed? Watch TV and since I'm not seeing anybody that's usually where I well.......... you know.

9) What else is on your bed table or at your bedside? Digital alarm clock/radio, remote for the TV, picture of me with my mom, dad, sister and nieces we took 3 yrs ago in California and a small lamp.

8) What’s under your bed? Nothing

9) How would you describe the decor of your bedroom? Nothing too exciting. A nice dresser is probably the most prominent thing other than the bed. A couple of pictures on the walls.

10) Name one thing you would want in your bedroom that you don’t have. A beautiful lady with a southern drawl to cuddle with before I fall asleep each night. That would work really well. Now if I could just find one.

11) What’s the last thing you do before falling asleep? No particular ritual.

12) Do you sleep in the nude? If not, what do you typically wear? Rarely do I sleep in the nude. Usually a t-shirt and pj bottoms or sweatpants. Sometimes just the pants.

13) Anything else about your bed/bedroom/bedside you'd like to say or reveal that wasn't in this questionnaire? I could really use new carpeting.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus