Thread: Shower Sex
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 11:32 PM
Leo was right

I'm with PF and osuche on this one. Not that I don't like shower sex but I'd much rather have it be the location for the pregame festivities than the actual main event.

The best part about showering with a lady to me is being behind her and lathering up her front while I press my body into her back and kiss her gently on the neck. If I'm in a shower where it's possible for her to sit, I love to shampoo and rinse out her hair for her as well. Anything to help make her feel pampered.

Of course I also enjoy if she faces me and lathers up my chest and works her way down. It doesn't have to be a sexual thing for me. Chances are it will turn into that kind of situation because usually I'll end up hard as a rock but if it doesn't that's fine too.

I have had one really not so good experience. We actually broke a shower wall in a friend's house. Just sort of fell through the thing. Guess I got a little carried away.

As for my shower here, it's the old tub/shower kind so I'd say it would fit three comfortably. And yeah Lil, if you're ever in the area, you are more than welcome to come give it a go.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus