View Single Post
Old 10-19-2002, 07:46 AM
Hidden Writhing Shadow

Send a message via ICQ to Revenant Send a message via AIM to Revenant Send a message via MSN to Revenant Send a message via Yahoo to Revenant
Talking Silent Midnight Ecstacy

OOC: this story will mainly take place in the medieval age where I do hope alot could picture beautiful women then, knights, and yes the ever elusive dark vampires and such... the place of legends and myths started of that era..... You are all welcome to post freely but do give me notice if you wish to play a specific role or a desired role instead of playing out the lesser roles of people and knights of non great importance.

Long ago in the darkest of nights the wild was howling like a cold chilling breeze as if the dead themselves were moaning into the cold November wind sending chills to all the living and even some of the dead themselves... during this night a strange appearence grew on the horizon of a Dark pair of wings as they flapped silently in the night leaving silent dark black feathers on the ground as this strange figure perched upon the roof of an unsuspecting tavern. This figure curled and wrapped in his wings as he watched over the people below.

Insanity and Genius are seperated by degrees of Success......

@ )-,'-------
Every Rose has it's thorns, mine are just more subtle.......

Submission is the deepest gift of trust, devotion, and love.......