View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 07:53 PM
Leo was right

Oh, it was definitely art PF.

A 90 minute phone conversation I just finished with my mom and stepdad. Mom talked about everything from Kobe Bryant, Michael Waltrip and how the new coffee maker drives their parakeet crazy to whether I remembered a trip to the doctor's office when I was three years old. Dad was more interested in how the furnace is running in the house and whether or not I had decided how to finish the hardwood floors. They both agreed though that the new Thai food place down the block from them just isn't quite as good as the Chinese place it replaced. And the real kicker was that we never even got around to talking about the topic I called to talk about; whether or not that had decided to come back here for a visit or not.

Oh yeah, they were both concerned that the University of Illinois can no longer have the dancing Indian chief at the football and basketball games too. God, I love them.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus