View Single Post
Old 10-20-2002, 09:36 PM

Looking at some of the facial websites, especially from Japan, some men are using them to humiliate the woman. They are typically part of a bondage scene and may be the girl gets off being tied up and have a man do something so intimate to her without being able to refuse. But it makes you wonder about the man, doesn't it?

On the other hand, it's fun to watch the cum spurting out sometimes. Depending on what we are doing at the time, it could go just anywhere and that's fun too. Can be funny too, like the time the little fellow was sliding up and down between her lips and expecting to deposit his load on her tummy when we must have got the angle right or something and she got a facial from down there...... I'll never forget the expression of surprise on her face!

It's reall nice to have your lady actively trying to milk the cum out of you, and it increases the intimacy when she steers it somewhere nice and treats the cum as a prize. Her face is the most intimate area of her body and if she wants to be that close to the action, well, WOW!

I never warn milady when it's about to happen. She's in charge and who likes a back seat driver? She knows more about the signs of the impending explosion than I do - I'm too busy enjoying it.