View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 10:42 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Have a seat

I prefaced my statement with "You strike me as the type of person that would recall if something of actual significance happened in your life, 1NW." My thought is that if you do not have a plainly stated event, person or company that is specific and meaningful to you as the cause for the action, it is most likely another exercise of the practitioners trying to get their snouts into the trough.

It is not the system intended to administer fairness that is at fault, but the abuse of it from within. Lil's case maintains the thread of faith for it's existence and function. I'm only sorry to have to say I truly believe it is the rare minority of copious litigious action that relentlessly flood through the system. WildIrish's experience seems to be the best half of the mean average for the plaintiff wronged. Were satisfaction accepted as due payment for rent or a loaf of bread, I perhaps could be more enthusiastic for what I consider the self-serving offensive use of the legal system.

I also hope that an alternate verbiage dispels any glee or pleasure received from my statement of disappointment in this part of our governmental systems or any other portion. While I not only maintain that I have the right to do so, I also feel I have the obligation to make it know when the funded trusts that we as citizens willingly give, are misused, abused or neglected. Public servants are adequately compensated and we have the right to expect competency in the execution of their primary purpose and task.

My rants of an incompetent, self-serving, game-playing, bureaucracy of corrupt thieves and assholes is not from bitterness, but from a truly sad concern when objectivity, fairness and commonsense seem to be fleeting.

<------- *Steps down from soapbox and looks for a skirt of sanctuary and rest to retreat under*

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world