Thread: Pagan '08
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 01:10 AM
Everybody Stretch!

I'm dying to meet up this August...but I did mention in the other thread about a main blaster quitting. Not too long after that (last week) a "stone humper" (gopher) quit too.

Mr. Lixy is at wits end! He keeps telling me he's gonna die any day now. *sigh* My man has a tough job and nobody to back him!

So anyway...this August seems quite out of the question right now. PAGAN 08 feels better to me!

BTW...doesn't anyone want to see Pennsylvania Dutch country? We have schnitzelbanks and hoagies (OK...that's a Philly thing...but we have em here too) and buggies and lotsa BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ahem...but this is where I live and I'd LOVE to get together here. Oh...and I live within 50 miles of the bell that made it all possible!!!

OK...OK...it has a flaw (LOL!). But it's still a beautiful sight on inspection. Gave me some MASSIVE goose bumps in it's presence! I just kept thinking of those who viewed it before me through history...the exact same bell...as I was standing in front of it It's a sight to behold!!!!

Did you know that the bell on display isn't the original? Did you know they forged a few and they all cracked? Nothing like pissing off William Penn and Thomas Jefferson...eh?

There's more [bell] info that I didn't even know, but I can't divulge it or I'll have to kill ya if you don't come here!

Love you guys...ya know?.

~Thomas Dewar~