Thread: Changes
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 09:53 AM
Gone with the Wind

"30's thing"

Oh my God, do I know what you mean! My sex drive is almost out of control!
I find myself daydreaming and fantasizing about sex, partners real and potential, pretty much all the time.

It isn't all the "30's thing" though.
I stopped my BC injections not long ago. (I haven't had a menstrual cycle in years) While I am still wating for my period to return, the change in my libido has been tremendous!
My problem is that I not left myself too many new places to go.
My interest in pain as part of sex has become more intense. Though that has been pretty much limited to my encounters with women. I guess I am just not comfortable enough with men to go there with anyone but M, and he is sometimes hesitant to do what I ask.

A new found interest in exhibitionism is making life... interesting. My recent trip to Austin was nothing but a thrill, as I was nearly (quasi- legal at times) nude the entire trip. I went "nude sailing" on the big lake, and of course skinnydiping. (I did get sunburned on the back of my neck despite a liberal aplication of sunscreen) The most clothing I wore at any time during the whole 4 day weekend was an old t-top and flip flops.
The whole experience was a huge turn on, which I made the most of during the trip.
I have also learned I can get away with almost anything in an SUV with tinted windows. (smiles a very dirty smile)

bare(ly) here

WW

---Margaret Cho