View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Five

Nearly a week had passed since Casey had come to live with Thomas. She glanced out the window above the sink and saw the two riders approaching the house. "Thomas," she said, looking back out the window. She felt his body behind her as he pushed up against her. "Look," she said, tilting her head towards the window. "It's the Clayton boys," he said. "They said that they'd come by when they needed me to help them move the cattle." She felt him kiss her check before saying, "I'll be back before supper. You can cook what's left of the meat in the ice house. We'll go into town tomorrow for more supplies."

Casey watched as Thomas rode away with the two men. This was the fist time that she had been left alone in the house and the journalist in her took over as she began to snoop through the house. In the bedroom they shared, she started rummaging through everything. She sighed when she found nothing. Her attention then turned to the locked trunk at the foot of the bed. She put to use the skill she had learned as a kid and picked the lock with the bobby pin she had. In moments the lid was open; revealing several scrap books with old photos, newspaper clippings, and yellowed and worn letters. In the middle of all these was a journal.

Casey thumbed through the scrap books first and was shocked at what she read from the old newspaper clippings. The first few talked about ten young woman who had went missing over the course of several months. She noted the date was for a little over one hundred and fifty years ago. The next few talked about the three county wide search that was being made to find the missing woman. And then an article told of the bodies of three of the searchers being found in an abandoned house. Nothing more was found on these girls, but the next set of articles basicly read the same, except it was some thirty years later. The entire scrap book went on like this, with each disappear happening thrity years later. Each time, the number of women going missing stayed about the same; some years more, others less.

Casey flipped through the photos. The names and dates of the people in them was written below the photo. Many of the names of the woman matched those missing. She then turned her attention to the diary. It was that of one "Carolyn Everly". She read as Carolyn wrote about how she enjoyed her city life in Big Flats, Tennesse. But then she found herself in the mountains. She couldn't remember how she had got here, only that she was here. She told of how she was given to a young man in town to be his "little play toy". And how when she had given birth to a healthy baby boy, he had turned away from her, calling her a harlet.

Casey read the name of the only man Carolyn had ever been with and that was Ray Stillwell. As it turned out, he was now Crestview's sheriff. She also wrote of how Mrs. Stillwell was dying of a "mystery disease" that the doctor couldn't find. He was refusing to acknowledge the fact that Carolyn's baby was his. A loose clipping was folded and place inside the journal. It told of the birth of Carolyn's bastard son and that no man was willing to accept the responsibility of it. She never wrote anything else in the journal, but a copy of her obituary was placed in the journal. She had been gone for nearly five years now.

Casey sat in silence as she put the peice of the puzzle together. The secret of this small town was that ten men, 150 years ago, had taken woman to populate the town. And every thirty years later, another group was taken. She sighed as she realized that she was one of the taken, thou she had unknowingly allowed herself to be trapped here. Amy had been born here, but she had been taken from her city life to come back here and help populate the town again. Looking at the date of Thomas' birth, she figured out that he was thirty; ten years older than her.

The cattle had herded easily and the men had ended their job sooner than expected. Thomas stabled his horse before heading towards the house. He notice that no smoke came from the stove's chimney, but he thought naught of it because he was early. He open the door, but saw Casey nowhere. He heard noise coming from their bedroom and he quietly slipped to the door. He watched as she placed the last of the newspaper articles back into his trunk and locked it back. He felt anger sweep over him as he realized that she had learned the long hidden secrets of Crestview. And of his own bastardly birth.

Thomas watched Casey jump from her knees to her feet before falling back over into the floor when he gruffly asked, "Did you find anything of interest to read?" "Thomas," she cried; the shock of being discovered written all over her face. "Answer me, Casey," he demanded. "I..., I..., I...," was all she could say. He shorten the distance between them and grabbed her by her arms. "Did you learn what you wanted to learn, Casey," he asked in a demanding tone. "Did you learn how your protector is nothing more than the bastard son of a sheriff who won't even look at him while their in the same room?"

Thomas heard Casey cry that he was hurting her and released his hold on her. He closed his eyes as she ran from the room. Out the window, he saw her run for the barn. He found her curled up in a ball in the barn loft. His was still angery with her, but she needed "correcting" for snooping into his private things. He sat down on one of the hay bales before pulling her into his lap.

"You know what you did was wrong, don't you," Thomas asked. "Yes," Casey whispered through her tears, "and I'm sorry for looking through your belongings. It just that I wanted to learn about you and this town." "You should have asked me," he said sternly. He stroked her long honey colored hair, breathing in the smell of her. "Then you understand why I have to do what I'm about to do, don't you," he asked. "No," she said, looking up at her. He saw the pleading in her eyes as she begged, "I promise to never to it again. Please, Thomas, don't do it!" "You have to learn," he said.

Before Casey could protest any further, Thomas flipped her over his knees. He placed his arm across her back to keep her from getting away. He pulled the bottom of her dress up, revealing her bare bottom. She squirmed around as he roughly squeezed her round ass check in his hand before rubbing it lightly. "No," she pleaded. "No Thomas, please. NOOO!" He raised his hand and brought it down hard against her bare bottom. He heard her scream as his hand made contact with her left ass check. Again he spanked it. He then made contact with the other. And then again.

Thomas felt Casey's body shake as she wept from the stinging on her bottom. He rubbed her red ass cheeks before leaning over and kissing each one. "Sit up here on my lap," he calmly said. He watched her dress fall away from her back as she stood up. "One day," he softly said in to her ear, "you will learn completely what is expected of you. But right now, this is how you will learn."

Casey wiped the tears from her eyes as she sat in Thomas' lap. His arms circled around her, showing the tenderness she needed. "I'm sorry," she said through sobs. "Next time you want to know something," he said, "all you have to do is ask me." She nodded her head. She then felt his lips on hers as he rubbed her breast. His other hand began to unzip the back of her dress. She felt his rough hand as he rubbed her back. In the past week, he had joined with her several times, but this was the first time she felt as if they were truly making love.

Casey felt her dress slip from her shoulders; revealing her bare shoulders and breasts. Thomas had insisted that the dress be the only thing she wore, so that he could have easy access to her body whenever he wanted it. And that had been often. She stood for him as he pushed the dress down her legs. His finger slipped into the cove of honeyed hair. Her hands ran through his hair as she felt them pleaseing her. She moaned with pleasure as his tongue now tasted her. "AAHH," she cried as pulled her close to his face.

Casey eagerly watched Thomas as he removed his shirt and spread it out on the hay bale behind him. Standing, he undone his belt and pants, but only slipped them down to his knees; revealing his very hard member. "On your knees, Casey," he demanded. She did as told and got on her knees. "Now open your mouth," he growled. She did and felt his cock enter her mouth. He held her head there as he rocked his hips, moving him in and out of her mouth. Twice she nearly gagged as he shoved himself down her throat and held it there. "That's it, Casey," he hissed, "take my cock." She felt tears roll down her cheeks as he moved in her mouth again. He had never done this before and she felt relief when he pulled out.

"Put your elbows on my shirt and spread your legs," Thomas demanded. He smiled when he saw her back side turned to him; her ass cheeks still red from the correcting. She was in the perfect doggie position. He knew that she thought that this was part of their making up, but in fact, it was still part of her punishment. He entered her, bringing her to climax from just entering her. That would be the last time she would climax for a while. He moved in her, listening to her and watching her. And when she came within moments of cumming, he stopped. She looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes questioning. "If you want satisfaction, Casey," he said smuggly, "you will have to learn to behave." Her pleading eyes and uneven gasp told him she understood.

Thomas again moved in Casey, slowly bringing her to the point he wanted her at and then stopped. He smiled as he heard her whimper and then cry with frustration. "Thomas please," she begged. He leaned over her, kissing her shoulder as he again moved in her. "Are you going to behave, young lady," he asked as he slowly moved in her. "Yes," she panted. "And are you going to stay out of other peoples things," he asked. "Yes," she gasped. He watched her face and knew she was again close. He pushed deep in her and held himself there. She whimpered again. "Do you promise to do as your told and follow my rules and those of Crestview," he huskily whispered into her ear. "I promise," she cried. The tone in her voice was of pure desperation.

Twice more Thomas brought Casey close to satisfaction and then backed off. Her whole body shook with frustration. Tears streamed from her eyes as she felt the certain spot throbbing painfully from his "correcting". This was one lesson that she would definately remember. "Please," she practically screamed, "I'll be the wife that I'm expected to be. Please Thomas, please." Her whole body shook as she laid her bare breasts on his shirt. She cried harder than she ever had before.

Casey felt Thomas' broad chest rubbing her back as he laughed heartily. "You've learned you lesson then," he asked. "Yes," she cried. "Then turn around," he said. She felt him pull out of her. She sat down on his shirt and leaned back against the hay bale behind her. The hay stung her back and she jerked forward. "Thank you," she said as he placed her dress behind her. She laid back again and moaned as he entered her. His mouth smoothered hers as he moved in her. She felt her climax building again and was afraid that she again would not reach it. She felt that certain spot inside of her throbbing painfully again just before she came. She held him tightly as she felt it several more times before feeling his own in her.