View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 03:07 PM
Awesome on my Own

This little one is due on the 23rd of December...however, I tend to let my kids cook a little longer and since my first was born on the 26th of December, I think that it is fate that this little one to be born on his/her sibling's birthday. Either that or this little one will be born on Mayhem and my first anniversary---the 29th of December....

This little one is very active! I have a feeling that he or she will be an active baby as well!

I am craving weird things all the time and poor Mayhem has a hard time keeping up with what I am craving... Last week it was tomatoes, fresh tomato salad, and green fried tomatoes. Now I am so hungry for turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie, but I haven't got the gumption to make a whole Thanksgiving meal, so we are going out to KFC tomorrow. Oh, and I normally loathe colas--Pepsi, Coca-cola, storebrand--I just can't get enough of it right now---geesh go figure. The three constants, though, have been Cadbury chocolate bars with caramel, cold cold milk, and lots and lots of SEX Mmmmmhummmm