View Single Post
Old 11-08-2002, 06:30 AM
Hidden Writhing Shadow

Send a message via ICQ to Revenant Send a message via AIM to Revenant Send a message via MSN to Revenant Send a message via Yahoo to Revenant
Silently staying in the shadows he follows her closely almost like as if he was her own dark guardian of the night watching her every move and watching the forest around her making sure of her safety as he uses his powers once more to make a feeling of warm arms wrapped around her like some gentle knight unseen holding her protectively as she walks through the forest but gently leading her towards a beautiful waterfall where he slips from the shadows to stand in the water letting it run down over his body his wings fully outcast the pitch black feathers having water swiftly running through and off them as he seemingly is bathing himself in the warm water.

OOC: I would like to ask that more people please post I know alot of you are veiwing this but are willing to post in it. You can be any type of fantasy creature you wish from angels to vampires to even arch-deamons that choice is yours but I would like to see this thread become full of your creativity and thoughts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg $marine$-ff6-setzer-020212_3.jpg (55.6 KB, 604 views)

Insanity and Genius are seperated by degrees of Success......

@ )-,'-------
Every Rose has it's thorns, mine are just more subtle.......

Submission is the deepest gift of trust, devotion, and love.......