View Single Post
Old 06-09-2001, 04:12 PM
Mind_Blowing

Make me grunt you fucking cunt

Michael quickly pulled his cock from my ass. Tension filled the air.

"You bastard!" Gina screamed "You are passing me over for this?" she spat in my direction.

"Gina, we just won the Bronson case and were doing a bit of celebrating. Besides, I thought you were leaving at lunch to go to soccer practice."

Feeling very out of place, I started to climb off the table. As my feet touched the floor, Michael's eyes started to shimmer. "How could you resist that ass, Gina?"

"I've seen better"

This chick was the bitch she was rumored to be and then some.

"Her thong is not tight enough."

"Yeah, well, what are you going to do about it?" Michael said taking the words I was thinking out of my head.

In one quick movement, Gina lunged toward me and plucked the thong off me, pulling it tight into my slit for a brief but arousing moment.

I still was not sure that this was turning out well. The anticipation was making me more aroused.

"Let's see how you taste after a day of work" Gina said as she let her brown hair down to fall into a thick cascade around her shoulders and slid underneath the table.

She slipped her tongue into my wet hole and came out with approval. Michael slipped back behind me as Gina jumped up on the table and kissed him.

"I think she tastes pretty good, don't you Michael?"

"I love the taste of good pussy" he said as he pumped his swollen member into my ass.

Before I knew it, Gina had spread herself before me and pushed my head into her shaven mound...