Thread: Dream Job
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 11:37 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Didja ever see the show where the guy goes around the world trying out all kinds of alcoholic drink? I've always wondered...How the hell does someone get that job? But...naaaaaa, that's not it!

Didja ever see the show where the people go from town to town in search of the origin of a supposed, significant, historical artifact? I'm glued to the TV till I find out, along with the rest of the viewers, if it's authentic or bogus. And...how the hell do you interview to be the "detective" for that show? But...naaaaaa...that's not it either!

Didja ever walk on the moon or discover a petrified piece of wood or test a new drug for the cure for cancer...or...or...or

Oops! I can't get a W-2 for those ^^^

So anyway...I'm destined to be what I am now till I can figure out what I wanted to be.

I've ALWAYS had trouble with this question! Just ask my high school guidance counselor (<--- a joke of a person who accepted my answer to her question, "What do you want to do when you graduate?". To which I replied, "I want to be a mortician!".) YIKES! I don't really like dead things...let alone dead human type things!

~Thomas Dewar~