View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 05:19 PM

i roll you onto your back........i move between your legs.......light nibbles on the inner thighs.........licks....gentle nibbles.........i reach over to a fruit bowl i have placed beside the bed........i grab a reallllly ripe peach...........i pick it.......and pull it into two pieces.....i put one half back in the bowl.......i hand feed you a fresh strawberry....dipped in chocolate.......then.......holding the juicy peach over your tits...i begin to squeeze..........a trail of juice over your chest...........over your ribs..........over your stomach....over your tummy........and finally......over your swollen pussy lips and that lovely clit!.....you feel the sticky juices running over your pussy and between your ass cheeks......as your hips rise......and you utter a moan.......soft and low...........an animalistic moan......"eat me......please!!" my tongue parts those swollen pussy lips......glazed with the peach juice.....SOOOOOOO slooooowly parting them.....making my way to that hard little clit.................it needs some special attention.........but only ONE broad lick on it.........sloooow....with eye contact......then i move up to lap at the juices all over your body............how am i doing??