View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 05:54 PM
Sin Diesel

Thumbs up

I've snowballed my cum with the women who've sucked me to spurting my heavy cream, mostly because it was intensifying the fucking/lovemaking/sharing aspect. Sharing cum between lovers is delicious.

Every now and then I "dip into the sauce" when I'm whackin' it solo and there's a lot of it. Just to see if my diet's making me bitter or salty, watery or thick. One girlfriend who loved to suck my cock and eat my cum let me know by her facial expressions when I didn't taste great or the texture was quirky. Luckily my diet is a thousand times better than it was back then. I wanna make sure I keep myself "mild" and not "picante" for the lady's palate next time I get hoovered to completion!

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs