View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 06:43 PM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
I was coming home from work the other morning. Now i dont stop for people broken down on the side of the road, they could be axe murderers ya know! In fact we had some escaped prisoners who did the pretend to be broken down thing here a bit back!

Anyway

I'm driving along in my own little world, i spot this car in the distance with the bonnet up (hood) on the side of the road. Poor bastards i thought, cause they were stopped where it was a way of a distance to walk for any help.

So i get closer and i'm lookin', closer closer, and i see its a woman, closer and i see its a VERY pregnant woman...going past and see its a VERY pregnant sobbing woman.

Well what can ya do??? I HAD to stop...so i hit the anchors, hang a u-ie, drive back to her.

When i get out she'd stopped crying but man, poor thing, she looked, well, lost.

I gave he my mobile to ring her hubby, and stood with her on the side of the road to wait. 2 hrs late in absolutely freezing winds he arrives.

The woman kept telling me she was right now and i could go, but there was NO way i was leaving a heavily pregger woman (with twins i found out) on the side of the road, with no phone or anything, alone. Especially a stressed one!

So we gassbagged, laughed and generally got along well until hubby arrived. She was a lovely lady and not an axe murderer *LOL* So many cars didnt even give a glance at as and she said she had been there for a while.

I was just glad to help