Thread: Oral sex poll
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2002, 08:43 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
I love receiving as well as giving. Sadly, I have not received often.

Prior to S/O #1 Only one or two b/f's performed oral on me. Truthfully, the very first time it happened I was totally shocked!! I had never had a guy even attempt to put his mouth "down there!" He didn't give me a chance to resist and OMG!!! I LOVED IT!! Unfortunately, we broke up soon afterwards.

S/O #1 used has never given. I guess maybe his feelings are kinda similar to GermanSteve's. He never really has said why he won't, I'm just assuming he finds it distasteful or gross.

S/O #2 is very willing and seems to enjoy it as much as I do.

As for giving.......I LOVE GIVING!! I love to give of myself to bring another pleasure. And it also gives me a wonderful, sexy feeling of power....that *I* can take my man from completely soft to rock hard to intercourse to release to total satisfaction...all by myself. WOW!! What a feeling!!

S/O #1 has never, ever asked or demanded that I give. I've always done it because I enjoy it! It was almost more for my own pleasure than his. Due to some personal and medical issues I haven't been 'allowed' to give for quite some time. I'm hoping this situation will change in the not too distant future.

S/O #2 I've given a few times. I assume he enjoyed it.....he didn't complain afterward.....

I don't know how common this opinion is, but I don't like receiving at the same time I'm trying to give. I find it very distracting. I love to concentrate all my attention on my partner when I'm giving.

I didn't mean to write a book........sorry I was so long-winded.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy