View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 09:09 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Am I the only one?

I have this sexual "flaw" that I have found to be increasingly frustrating. I am posting this thread in hopes that 1) I am not the only one who experiences this & 2) that some of you may be willing to offer me suggestions on how to stop!

Note: Even tho I have been celebate for a very long time, I recall this also being the case when I was intimate with every partner in my past.

Okay- here is the flaw- I shut off my orgasm prematurely. Sound wierd? Let me explain. It doesn't take me very long to feel my orgasm building and I do enjoy that very much. However, once it reaches its peak I immediately shut it off. I don't allow myself to experience all of it. Instead of feeling satisfied, I am frustrated. My body tells me there is more but it also won't allow me to experience it in its entirety.

I don't know why this has proven to be the norm for me. I don't know if it is a bi-product of low self esteem, or perhaps the fact that I am more of a giver than a taker. Or maybe my body just can't handle the intensity?

So I am curious, am I the only one that experiences this? Any tips on how to deal with it?

Kisses.