View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 06:26 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

WOW a seriously excellent
For 17 years between my virginity and getting monogamous I was at around 7/1 or approx. 120/17. But for 19 years it got diluted down to about 3.3/1
For these recent few years I've gone back to my old promiscuous ways and somehow found myself at about 13/3 this includes 8 gay and 5 hetero.
All added up and scored (bad usage of term) it looks like I'm at just a hare (hair) under 3.5/1 or 135/39. Not something to be proud of, but a very real look at my drive to share my heart and my sperm and eat a lot too!
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."