Thread: Amnesty!
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 11:18 PM
Yankee in Dixie

My position on the illegal immigration is it's not fair since quite a few are getting paid under the table, don't pay income tax of any kind, and then send their kids to public schools, get free lunches for them and what not. I have no problem what so ever with immigration, or people wanting the opportunities that are granted in this country. However, I think you should still go through the proper channels to get it done. If I had gone through LB and Mayhem went through to do it legally, I'd be upset knowing that my neighbors were here illegally and not paying into the government they're taking advantage of. As was mentioned though, different strokes for different folks.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf