View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Goddess Of the night

Send a message via Yahoo to Rhiannon
ummm DAMMNNN I nneed cold shower

Quote:
Originally Posted by citrus
I kinda go with the pros&cons brought by NiceGuy, except I will (did) vote my preference (rather insignificantly). Of course, my choice would be easier if I could share more of my feeling in it by owning a sharper command of the words, sounds, and sights available to me. Yet, even in light of the vastness of our comprehension potentials, my belief in your capacity for sensual arousal is fortified as I notice your responsive behaviors during our conversation. I feel the quickening of your heartbeat, the swiftness of your reply and your reaction to the slight stimulation I present to you. Such as, when I stood behind you and my knee grazed so softly near and touching the back of your thigh. My hands felt a change of tension in your arms and wrists as I held my arms around you, open in front, palms up at waist level and your hands rested palms down on my palms. There, in only a few seconds, our breathing grew perceptibly more in tune with each other. My breathe, flowed softly out onto the nape of your neck rolling down warmly across your spine while simultaneously being split at the shoulder and into the crevice of your cleavage bringing the nipples to a soft erect prominence. I can see your erect nipples pressing outward through your blouse as the bra is not hiding, but rather simply supporting your now heaving breasts.
While raising my hands to caress your breasts, I cup my fingers around the nipple and aereola gently squeezing and deftly massaging the entirety of your titty. . . .
. . .

As your hands went behind you to my penis, I stiffened in anticipation. In moments my shaft was being squeezed with unusual strength of grip in your feminine hold. . . .

Which way did I vote?
I love to dance with a stranger and to feel his delight,
And when the dancing is through, I kick off my shoes,
And I listen to the beating of his heart