View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 07:19 AM
Scorpio123

Sister Julia Administers Discipline (Chapter 5)

Nurse Jackie stood silently in front of Sister Julia’s desk waiting to hear what her punishment was going to entail.

“Although I mentioned privacy I’m afraid that will not apply fully in this case.”

Jackie gasped slightly at this, what was going to happen ?

“Your punishment is going to be in public – an examination, a spanking and masturbation.”

Jackie’s head was spinning now, she had not expected this. Was she going to be on display in front of the whole team ?

“As this is your first offence I am however going to limit the public aspect on this occasion. Your punishment will be witnessed by Sister Mary and Doctor Julie.”

Sister Mary was the manager of the other shift and was known as a strict disciplinarian, if anything even stricter than Sister Julia. She was in her mid forties and in a relationship with another woman, in her case on of the nurses on Jackie’s shift. Jackie had heard that one of her nurses had recently received no less than fifty strokes of the tawse. Also that the punishment had not been applied to her bottom – it had been on her inner thighs while she was strapped into the examination chair.

Doctor Julie Wilson ran a clinic for women who had trouble achieving orgasm. She had a specially soundproofed treatment room down the corridor. Jackie had seen women of all ages being taken in there, usually for some considerable time. She didn’t know all the details but had heard that Julie’s treatments included masturbation. There were also rumours that she sometimes used spanking and other corporal punishments as well. Jackie had found Doctor Julie quite pleasant. She was in her mid thirties, attractive, slim and had cropped black hair like sister. She had taken her medical degree in Boston and had a gentle American accent. She had small pointy tits and highly erectile nipples – Jackie only knew this because of Julie’s habit of coming to work without a bra.

“I’m afraid though that at least on member of the team must be present to witness your punishment. I have chosen Nurse Kate.”

Kate was one of the youngest members of the team. Aged twenty she was petite, five feet in height, slim but with large tits. Although she was married, Jackie did find some women very attractive and Kate was one of them. Jackie had a particular liking for large tits and had fantasised about finding Kate in the shower room and getting a good look. Now it seemed that the roles would be reversed.

“May I ask a question Sister ?”

“You may.”

“Why have you chosen nurse Kate ?”.

“Two days ago Kate almost found herself in the same predicament as you. Fortunately she came to see me first. She has recently split up with her partner and has been experiencing some frustration. I granted her a masturbation session next door, I supervised and gave her some instruction regarding different positions and techniques. We used both the examination chair and the bench. She achieved orgasm a couple of times but clearly needs further instruction. She has also not yet had the experience of using a vibrator. She told me that her flatmate owns one and has shown her what the benefits are – but Kate has not yet obtained one herself. Watching you masturbate, as an experienced older woman, will be instructive for her. She will of course also witness the other parts of your punishment.”

“I understand Sister.”

Though she found it hard to admit it to herself, Jackie was finding the thought of being watched by Kate something of a turn on. Maybe one day she would be invited to witness Kate receiving punishment. However her overall feeling was one of dread. A private session with Kate would be fine. But the thought of being fully on display in front of four people and particularly having to masturbate in front of them made her shake.

“Your punishment will take place tomorrow one hour before the start of your shift. Please come in early and report to Sister Mary – she will administer an enema. You are then to take a shower. Dress in a black half cup bra that leaves your nipples exposed and a pair of sheer black panties. Your punishment will take place in Doctor Julie’s examination room. It is equipped like mine but has more space. When you have showered and dressed as instructed, put on a robe and report for punishment. You will remove your robe and stand by the examination chair to await our arrival. When we are all assembled and when instructed you will drop your panties and punishment will proceed. I’m afraid that you will be detained for at least one hour, longer if I deem it necessary. I will be administering a large part of your punishment but I will be discussing with the others what part they wish to play. Do you understand ?”

“Yes Sister.”

“Punishment will start in the chair with a thorough examination of your tits, pussy and anus. Please ensure that your pussy is well presented, The enema will take care of your other hole, but do take care to wash it thoroughly afterwards.”

“Yes Sister.”

“In the cupboard I have a spanking paddle, a leather tawse and a cane, amongst other instruments. The cane is reserved for the most serious cases and I need Matron’s permission to use it. You may well encounter it on another occasion. Tomorrow you will receive a spanking by hand, with the paddle and with the tawse. It will be applied to your bottom, the backs of your thighs and your inner thighs. We will be using the spanking bench for that purpose.”

“I understand Sister.”

“You will then move to the bed for your public masturbation and adopt whatever positions you are told to. You will start by demonstrating masturbation by hand. Doctor Julie has a selection of vibrators and other instruments. She will choose a selection of these and you will demonstrate their use exactly as instructed. You will not hold back and I expect you to orgasm more than once and make plenty of noise. The room is completely soundproofed. If your performance is not acceptable you will be returned to the spanking bench for further correction.”

“Yes Sister.”

Now that Jackie understood the full extent of her punishment she began to gently cry.

“You may now leave and go about your duties. Retrieve your bra but do not put it back on. I want the rest of the team to know that you are to be disciplined. Please send nurse Kate in to see me when you get back to the ward.”

Jackie wiped her tears, buttoned up her dress, tried to compose herself and left the room. She quickly took her bra from the hook and stuffed it into her pocket. She hoped that nobody would notice its absence under her uniform, but realised that was unlikely.

She began to wonder if she would be able to make it through the punishment session tomorrow but realised she had no choice. It was going to be a hard night.

When Kate returned to the ward from Sister’s office she had an odd look in her eye. Her gaze lingered for a moment on Jackie’s tits which were now prominently outlined by the tight uniform.

She took Jackie to one side, looked her directly in the eye and said:

“Jackie I just want you to know, I’m very much looking forward to tomorrow night.”

With that she smiled and walked away leaving Jackie wondering exactly what had been said in Sister Julia’s office and exactly what young Kate’s part in her punishment was going to be.

She would soon find out no doubt.