Thread: Addiction
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2002, 02:33 PM

Santiago- She has spent sometime browsing through some of the threads, but inevitably she arrives @ some w/ pics or naughty talk. You can see the immediate emotional response (eyes turn devilishly red and then the horns start to grow).

kleclere- Repeat of the above, thanks for the input.

Aqua- As much as I hate to say it, you're probably right about the compromise. Although, I have to say that I think I know now how a Crack Head getting his crack taken away must feel. This sucks.

incitatus- She just can't get past the pics: however, she won't hesitate to gawk @ a few of the schlong pics. Am I jealous, fuck no, they're just pics.

jennaflower- Made me giggle. But yes, I'd like to think all my fatherly chores and spousal chores are accomplished.

grumbleguts- That's exactly why I like it here so much. Really, I just come here for the non-pic post [].

CasperTG- Trust me I've seen ALL the Pics.

Irish- Been thinking about these replies a great deal. And yes, I think a compromise is in order (falls down kicking and screaming). No more candy for her...just kidding. It's just when I come here I feel like I'm hanging @ a bud's house. Hate to be restricted.

Thank you to all that replied.