Thread: Ladies only 1%
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2002, 09:30 AM

OK I'm a little suprised by this.

I can get my wife to just about any time although I usualy do this during her period. I'll get her going by kissing her and gently mesaging her breast . Then I'll work my way down to her neck and spend a good deal of time here because her neck is very sensitive. Then I'll move to her breast gently kissing and licking her nipples untill she is moaning and they are swollen and hard. I then proceed to suck on them untill I discover which one to attack with my mouth and which one to use my finger on. At that point I increase the sucking and stimulation both with my tonque and fingers untill she goes over the top.All this takes 20 min to 45 min
and she really enjoys it.

So ladies do u think it's the person or the technique.I have to believe its a little of both. Someone like blondecurlgirl who doesn't have sensitive nipple there is probable no hope for but anyone with sensitive nipples and a good loving and patient lover it should be possible with the correct circumstances like ericthered states .

Having said that my wifes nipples r very sensitive. She didn't allow me to use my mouth on them for a long time because of it.