View Single Post
Old 12-18-2002, 09:02 AM
Mistress Rampant

Send a message via ICQ to Akasha Send a message via AIM to Akasha Send a message via Yahoo to Akasha
Oh my! Professer Mcgonagall??? the exclaimed at once, is that really you??? she just looked up and smiled sweetly at them, "Why harry look at the Man that you have grown up to be!! You are the spitting image of James!!! She looked down torward harry cock, "i see you are the same in more ways the one my dear, she continued on as both harry and hermonie gave her curious glance, " now dont go getting the wrong idae harry, as many time as I sat here dreaming andf masturbasting abouit having your fathers Big throbbign cock inside me, unfortuanlly i never got the chance, but maybe now with you here i may me able to fufill my age old fantsy after all... she transfigured herself into a cat and jusped across the distance seperating them in an instant to land at harry feet where she immedatly became herself angain and quickly pulled away the thin garment that were keeping her mouth away for harry still enourous dick, which she immideatly took into her wet steaming mouth, harry knees begasnt to shake and buckle as he fell onto his back, he began to push his cock deeper and deepper into his old professors mouth as he reached out and upward to find hermoines dripping pussy, he began to finger her and hermoine began to quake with an immideate orgasm, he then placed one finger into her ass and she began to scream with pleasure, while the professor continued to go down on him he began to feel the familar sensation that he was getting reeady to blow, he grabbed on to mcgonagalls head with both hands and was recieving the best blow job of his life!!! At this point hermonie had gotten behind the kneeling professor and had exposed her warm wating pussy and in one fell swoop had fixed her mouth aroud mcgonagalls hard throbbing clit, and was sucking as hard as she could all while finger fucking the professor to an amazing orgams all wile playing with her own pussy as well, as the professor began cumming around hermonies fingers, the prof. began sucking harrys cock even harder than before, and they all began to cum at the same time, harry pulled out his exploding cock and drenched the professer, she had cum running all down her breasts and body, as they finished up they lay there trying to catch their breath and they they realised that they still har to find the platinum key, so harry and hermoine jumper up to continue the search and they left poor prof mcgonagall laying on the floor still furiously masturbating her self over and over.... " wow hermoine we have got to try and keep our heads clear... lets go.... so they continued on down the hall.....;.

TO BE CONTINUED......