Thread: Intro yourself
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 07:47 PM
Hrny Bstrd

Here goes...

I'm not very good about talking about myself but, here goes...

I'm 3.2 decades. 5'7", about 200 lbs., dark brown hair, bluish eyes that kind of shift hue depending on what color I wear with a yellow string in my left iris.

I have a wicked sense of humor when incited. I like to take things apart to see how they work. I am good with my hands (yes like that too you dirty minded pervs...Wait a minute I resemble that remark too!! :eyebrows I like to go out in the woods and wander around and get off the trails (I was a Boy Scout in my youth so I can't get lost, I just misplace everything else. ).

I like sci-fi and fantasy novels (which are different subjects regardless what the library thinks). Sci-fi is based on reality with bent physical laws like traveling faster than the speed of light. Fantasy tosses out the laws of physics and is only limited by the authors imagination.

I'm kind of nit-picky (see above) and like things well defined, but can just let it ride if its not THAT important.

I think there is too much pain and suffering in this world, and would like to add a little pleasure as I go.

By my location you can tell I like the Colts but I am no fanatic (though i try not to miss a regular season game).

I have been learning to be a locksmith from a friend of mine who said I could ride with him on his jobs. Which consisted of him telling me what to do and me doing all the work.

I think that's all for now. Anything else you can ask me or read my posts.

Before you can say it... For someone who has trouble talking about oneself, I guess i did pretty good, huh?