View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 09:33 AM
Yankee in Dixie

That's actually the bike I was looking for last year. Only I wanted the new years model. Turns out they don't make them anymore. I started out on a 1995 Honda Shadow VT1100c, but at the end of last season bought a brand new (it was left over) 2008 Victory Vegas 8 Ball. 100ci engine, blacked out motor, most of it black chromed, black paint with factory limited silver flames with red pinstripes. Absolutely gorgeous bike. I already have over 2200 miles on it. Considering I got it in August last year and it rained every day for a month solid I'm not doing to bad. I've got a bit of work to do on it though. I want rear pegs and seat, possibly hard bags, I want to move the license plate bracket......I've posted pics somewhere around here...
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf