Thread: Just a fantasy
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2002, 05:58 AM
exposed member

Just a fantasy

(I posted this in the personals area too, but I thought here it may become a topic of discussion too...)

Let me start by telling you my story...

I was in High school when it really got started, being a big guy (6'2" 195 lbs) I was always in football. As part of our daily routine we lifted free weights after school. I was really into this, as I wanted to become a body builder later on, but that's a whole other story...

I was in the gym, doing 'SQUATS' which is the one where you put the weight on your shoulders and exercise your legs by squatting and standing back up. I was wearing my gym shorts, and all was going fine until as I squatted down, my cock fell out of my shorts.

This would not have been a real problem except that the gym was co-ed and there were three girls watching me at the time. They all started giggling, pointing at me, which I found to be strangely erotic.

Now one of the things that many people don't understand is that when you are fairly well hung, and you get an erection, there is a lot of blood required to make it hard, sometimes making you dizzy if it happens fast enough. Well it was fast enough, and I got kind of dizzy and lost my strength and could not get back up again. I was kind of laughing also, as were the girls, and that didn't help matters. I was stuck there, unable to move.

Finally two of the girls came over and helped me back up. You can imagine how embarrassed I was, and also how fast word got around. Stories of the size of my cock were greatly exaggerated, and I was even asked a few times to show it to the girls to prove it's size. I was then a newborn exhibitionist, and that's how it all got started.

One of my all-time fantasies has been having my cock pic as a desktop wallpaper for a woman. Now I understand that this isn't always an easy thing to do, but honestly, it's my one fantasy that I'd love to have fulfilled at least once.

IF you can do this for, let's say a couple days or even weeks, please Email me at exhib_it_all@hotmail.com

Are there any other people who have had similar fantasies? I'd love to know I'm not the only one out there....

ex