View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 02:06 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
Indecent Proposal

I had a friend at work who threw a FIT because her boyfriend was planning an amazingly romantic proposal. Orchestrating everything down to having a photographer there to catch the moment. He planned it around their family (she has a 6 year old son from her first marriage) trip to SC, He was lining up everything in advance and she started snooping. Found the paper with "photographer" scrawled on it and an out of state number, then one with "ring 3:00" these were on or around his laptop, no where she should have been snooping.

As a woman I would have noticed the fact that he was talking to my dad a lot and taken the gentle hint of "hey honey do you have a white sundress? and pack a white button shirt and khakis for the son please?" and smiled to myself and waited, fairly certain that it was goin to happen soon.....

Oh no not her, she starts prying, asking him, confronting him, and berating him. After 2 weeks of constant nagging he breaks down and tells her. Yes I wanted your son there with us when I pulled out the ring I wanted us all in the picture.....

She got MAD. Screaming about him ruining the surprise and kicked him out.

That was around August, in October he asked her again and she accepted. I foresee another divorce in her future, or a murder in his. They've set the date for June, I'm a bridesmaid..... I keep telling her this is a bad idea she shouldn't do this......>shrug< she's grown.

Anyone have any proposal stories they would like to share?

Kyttn