View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 01:30 AM
Causer of Unrest

I have always believed that there's a lid for every pot. Unfortunately, it's like the Tupperware cabinet, and its very difficult to find the right damn lid for your particular pot! But not impossible, even if in the past you've been unlucky in love.

It generally helps the process to be the kind of person you'd find worthy yourself--friendly, kind, aware of your "stuff" and responsible for your issues, accepting of your humanity and others'. That guarantees nothing, but if you don't have your personal ducks in a row, you're not likely to attract the kind of person you really want to attract. That is to say, to find a quality person, you have to be a quality person.

Once you've got that squared away, it's a matter of time and exposure. Shyness and disability don't have to disqualify you from having the love you desire and deserve. You might consider online dating for the shyness...online interaction often emboldens people to an astonishing degree.

Don't give up hope. Learn to enjoy your own company. Take your time. Don't give up hope.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke