View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 10:32 AM

Sally was very upset. Part of her wanted to run after Josh and beg him to humiliate her. The other part of her wanted to just run away and confess her transgressions.

It was three am that morning before Sally gave up. Sally's husband was working out of town leaving her alone. Sally had attempted to sleep and even rubbed herself but receive no satisfaction or relief. Very reluctantly Sally took the phone and dial Josh's number. The phone ranged several times.

"Hello," Josh said in a sleepy but alarmed tone since one always assumes late night phone calls are bad news.

"Josh, this is Sally. I need to talk to you," Sally almost whispered.

"Sally, do you know what time it is?" Josh said.

"Yes, I know it is very late but I have to talk to you," Sally said.

"What do you have to talk to me about?" Josh asked.

"I need you," Sally whimpered.

"You need me for what?" Josh was becoming interested in this late night call.

"I need you do to things to me," Sally gasped.

"Tell me what you want me to do Sally."

"I want you to treat me bad like you did before."

"Sally, if you want me to do things for you, then you have to tell me what you want in words that I can easily understand. Do you understand what I am saying?"

"Yes, Josh I want you to treat me like the slut I am. I want you to play with my titties and my pussy. I want you to spank my butt," Sally said almost crying.

"Ok, Sally, now I can understand you and I might be interested in helping you. Obviously, I can't tonight since I have to work tomorrow. So where is the old man tonight?"

"Jack had to work out of town. I am alone tonight," Sally answered.

"What are you wearing?"

"My nightgown."

"Take it off little slut girl,"

"Ok," Sally took off her gown. "I am now naked."

"Is your pussy wet?"

"Yes, it is real wet. I am touching myself and it feels good."

"Stop it right now. You are not to touch yourself until I give you the proper punishment for what you are doing. Do you understand?" Josh ordered.

"Yes, I understand," Sally said suddenly feeling more turn on that she had since she last encountered Josh's ministrations.

"You are not to wear any panties until we see each other. When will Jack get back?"

"He will not be back until next week."

"Ok, tomorrow is Friday and I do not have to work on Saturday. Let's meet at the hospital's back parking lot at 8:00 tomorrow night. At that time we will decide where we will go for your needed discipline. Do you understand Sally?" Josh inquired.

"Yes Josh," Sally answered.

"If you really understand tell me what kind of girl you are."

"I am a dirty little slut girl that needs you to punish me. I want you to spank my butt and even spank my nasty wet pussy till I cum," Sally said. She was even now breathing rapid and felt her heart beat quicken as they talked. Sally could not believe what she was doing. This was against everything she believed but at this point she just did not care.

"Ok I will see you then. Remember what I told you, no panties and no touching yourself," Josh commanded.

"Yes Josh," Sally answered. Sally knew sleep would be difficult but now she knew she would feel the total satisfaction she most desperately needed.

Josh hung up the phone.