Thread: 50 years
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 01:09 PM
Huggable!

WOW !! 50 years !!

Congratulations !!

For the DB's:

A couple were celebrating their 50th Wedding anniversary.
Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town.

A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of the long and happy marriage.
'Well, it dates back to our honeymoon,' explained the husband.

'We visited the Grand Canyon and took at trip down to the bottom of the canyon by pack mule.

We hadn't gone too far when my wife's mule stumbled.
My wife quietly said, "That's once."
We proceeded a little further when the mule stumbled again.
Once more my wife quietly said, "That's twice."
We hadn't gone half a mile when the mule stumbled a third time.
My wife took a pistol out of her pocket and shot the mule.
'I started to protest over her treatment of the mule when she looked at me and quietly said, "That's once."
"And we lived happily ever after"......

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another one:

On their 50th wedding anniversary, a couple summed up the reason for their long and happy marriage.
The husband said, "I have tried never to be selfish. After all, there is no 'I' in the word 'marriage.'"
The wife said, "For my part, I have never corrected my husband's spelling."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one:

An old couple is having breakfast when the old woman says to her husband, "Just think, honey, we've been married for 50 years.?"
"Yes," he replies. "Fifty years ago we were sitting here at this breakfast table together. And we were probably naked as jaybirds."
"Well," the old woman snickers, "should we get naked again for old time's sake?"
So they strip off their clothing and sit back down at the table. "You know," the old woman says breathlessly, "my nipples are as hot for you today as they were 50 years ago."
"I'm not surprised," replies the old man. "One's in your coffee and the other's in your oatmeal!"

Have a great day celebrating ! And have another 50 wonderful years together !!