View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 10:01 PM
One Hot Mamma!

Send a message via MSN to ShadowDancer Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowDancer
another...

He walked 40ft two separate times yesterday...20ft of it was unassisted by the therapist (the therapist wasn't hovering over him and hanging onto the walker). Today it was 56 ft! They also had him go up and down a set of like 3-5 steps w/o his walker and just using the hand rails. Then he had to get in and out of a "car" that is in the therapy gym. They are surprised by his progress in just a week. He is set for 5 more weeks now, pending weekly approval from our insurance. I will be spending tomorrow night and Saturday night there with him and so, I will only be able to access Pixies from my phone since this isn't an "approved" website by their wifi...(if they only knew of the therapeutic benefits of this place, right?!? LOL)

I'm definitely his biggest supporter (well maybe other than his mother and our kids)...and keep telling him on a daily basis to Do It Big and Git-R-Done!! (but safely!!)
“Sex is one of the most personal things we do as people. To have someone who says she loves you limit how you express yourself in the bedroom is like a small death. It kills the soul.” --Anita Blake to Jason Schuyler in "Blood Noir" by Laurell K. Hamilton