View Single Post
Old 01-29-2003, 02:59 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Oh Geezzzzzzzzz!

*blushing a dark shade of scarlet red*

Aqua......TY so much! I was so scared to try my hand at this but your response made me feel a whole lot better. Sure do hope you got everything well in hand as well hun! TY again! *hugs*

Staar.......Wow! I am so happy you liked it! I dunno what I was worried about, but I"m glad I gave it a try now! TY so much for taking the time to read it!

Lilith......Oh, Whew! OK...I was a little worried that I left Aqua to fend for himself! LOL! And Lilith.......I am so honored by your reply! I've read a few of your stories and I bow to your prowess! I had a hard time starting and I thought of quitting and saying "never mind" part of the way through....but I remembered our talks in chat with you and Pixie and CK and skip and Fussy and I plowed my way till I found a suitable ending. TY for such a complimentary reply! *hugs*

Aqua........Come on man! Get your fuzzy ass over there to her, damn it! LOL!

Fussy.........Oh Fussy! I would dance for you any day hun! It's that big friggin lake between us that holds me back. Hubby might think that's a good thing.....but on the other hand.......he might enjoy the view as well. I reiterate........I worried while I wrote this. And yet I found great satisfaction after I was done! TeeHee! You knew I would....didn't you? TY for coaxing me the few times you chimed in about it in chat and TY for the wonderful compliment! Consider yourself deeply hugged and kissed too!

DallasLiving......As I live and breath! Well this is an honor kind sir! I've loved your writings and now I get such a sweet compliment from YOU? I am the one in awe! TY sweety! *hugs*

~Thomas Dewar~