View Single Post
Old 02-03-2003, 07:32 PM

Location: Definitely being a Quicker-Better-Stronger Pick-Her-Upper
THE Storm in the Horizon

‘Jim? Jim!’

‘What the hell…’

Hehehe… From her tone of voice, she did not sound angry, just curious, which was a good start. I am pretty sure that a woman can hold grudges forever and ever. But after springing the dinner surprise at her mom’s on me, and Dallas winning, she could be humoring me. Besides, she loves these little trades as much as I do. I had learnt that if you want to have supper at night, submission was one of the best ways. And then, she knows that she owes you one for submitting to ‘Torture at her Mom’s’.

I could hear her footsteps getting closer and closer. And then the bedroom door swung open with a wide flourish. She was holding a basketful of laundry when she saw me. And she nearly dropped the basket on the floor.

I was wearing one of her brown summer skirts, the one with a nice sash on the waist. On my head was a tribal headdress given by South African friend of ours. It would have to substitute for a Jaguar head. On my chest and shoulders was Connie’s beloved fake leopard skin blouse, which would also have to substitute for an actual Jaguar skin. I think after this I would have to learn to sew, as I broke some buttons off by merely breathing. There was no time to get out and kill a jaguar for its skin. Besides do we even have jaguars in the States? Well, the only Jaguars that I have seen, now belongs to Ford, which in my opinion, had totally destroyed the brand.

Anyway, here I was, standing proudly before her as one of the famed Jaguar Knights of the ancient Aztecs. A Jaguar Knight worshipped Tezcatlipoca, who was the Aztec Deific Patron of warriors. I wondered briefly if I was embarrassing Him with my charade. On my right hand was a cup of iced chocolate drink. Or Xocoatl, as the ancients would have called it.

‘Welcome to the Realm of the Gods, oh, Connie, mate of Fields… Here is a drink of the Gods, Xocoatl, sweetened and iced just for your pleasure.’ I smiled warmly, as I spoke the words without a hint of embarrassment.

And then her jaw dropped. And then she laughed, and laughed. And she could not stop laughing. Okay, at this point, embarrassment was creeping in. The clean clothes forgotten on the floor as she clutched her stomach in absolute mirth.

‘Here, have a sip before I drop it on the floor!’ I winked, trying to salvage tatters of my ego.

‘For your added pleasure, your bath is ready, my Lady.’ I took her hand and led her to the bathroom, as obviously she could not move while still laughing. In fact, drops of the chocolate dripped from her nostrils. I suppressed my own laughter as I saw that. Seduction was supposed to be a serious affair. Not a comedic one.

The smell of Lavender was heavy in the bathroom. It relaxed me, making me forget about my embarrassment. I hoped that it would relax Connie too…