View Single Post
Old 02-04-2003, 08:03 PM
obsolete

"Playtime", as we had come to call it...

over the years, was one of the things that I loved most about my husband. He and I took turns inventing scenarios to keep our love-making exciting and alive, always coming up with something when the other least expected it... and needed it most. I couldn't help wondering how he came up with this one though. His costume was... priceless.

Wiping the cocoa from my nose, I stifled any further laughter and followed my Aztec warrior into the candlelit and lavender-scented bathroom. No longer feeling much like laughing, I directed him to take a seat upon his throne.

I began a slow, sensuous dance for the bemused Jaguar Knight, his smile growing in direct proportion to another portion of his anatomy as I revealed more and more of my body to him. Finally I stood before him. Naked. Awaiting his approval. Of course that was more than apparent as it formed a prominent tent in his apparel.

After freeing him of his jaguar skin, I moved closer, pulling loose the sash that held his loin cloth in place. It hung for a moment before sliding to the floor, already forgotten as I led him into the sweetly scented water.