Thread: Cigars/Pipes
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 09:46 AM
Yankee in Dixie

Cigars/Pipes

I'm not a smoker by any means, but in the past I've enjoyed the occasional cigarillo. Recently a coworker/friend of mine had his first grandson, and as a congrats present I went to the local humidor and bought him a real cigar. I chose it based on the description on the box and the fact that I liked the way it smelled, and ended up going back a week later to get myself one.

I was wondering if there are any cigar or pipe smokers here that could give me some tips or suggestions for a humidor, how to choose a cigar that I might like since not all have a handy description of what it'll taste like, or anything else that I might need to know to properly enjoy this little vice of mine.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf