View Single Post
Old 02-08-2003, 04:41 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Thumbs up I only know a few things about my neighbor and they’re all good.

Can’t remember ever hearing any serious derogatory comments about it. (That is except for that ONE province that hasn’t gotten the word that you’re no longer a dominion, but a free, independent, federated country now. Although it’s understandable as they don’t speak the language )
I know that you are the biggest country on the planet and that 93% of your population lives within 200 miles, (320 Km)of the coastlines or US boarder. I know that my spiritual leader and guru, Red Green, dwells up there. And I know that we should be more grateful to you for all the topsoil the glaciers bulldozed from you and dumped for our farmers at the same time they dug out the Great Lakes and gave us the largest fresh water deposit in the world. Sorry we haven’t taken better care of it all. I don’t know how you were smart enough to adopt the metric system, like the rest of the world, when you’re so influenced by the economic and media giant to the south.
I’ve found some of the sexiest ladies at Pixies come from there and one VERY special one.
I know who’s embassy in Iran gave shelter for six months to Americans when ours was overrun and hostages were held for 449 days.:whiteghos
And I personally found it very novel to see MOOSE CROSSING signs along your major highways.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg moosecrossing.jpg (10.2 KB, 564 views)

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world