View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 07:44 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

She had swam right up to me and then issued a challenge. The question now was, do I take her up on the offer to "enforce the dress code" or do I throw her another curve ball? The sexual tension was building and building all the time. It was all I could do to keep my hand off my throbbing cock. I had never wanted to dick a woman as badly as I wanted to fuck this girl. Those sweet, juicy breasts. That firm, round ass. My breath caught as I pictured her lips wrapping around the head of my cock while she looked up into my eyes.

God, I had to have this woman. But the game was so much fun. I was getting turned on by the thought of making her undress for me. I remembered the feel of her hand on me and it made my cock throb. What would the guys say if I didn't bend this woman over?

I placed my hands on the pool's edge and lifted myself up, exposing myself to her. My cock sat proudly, bolt upright waiting to pleasure and be pleasured. She was no more that a metre and a bit away and her eyes quickly trailed down my chest and abs to my fun stick. For a brief moment I felt that the woman in the pool wasn't the only one looking at me, at us, but then I saw her chest heave and the feeling passed. Her large, round tits lifted above the waterline and her nipples poked at the sheer, wet fabric. They proved to me that the wetness between her legs wouldn't be just from the water.

I looked down at my hard cock and then at her.

"I've shown you mine. Now how about you show me yours?"