View Single Post
Old 10-29-2001, 10:33 AM
Thamuss

Chapter Three

Pillar's Daddy was gone when she got out of the bathroom from her shower. She ate a quick breakfast her mother cooked for her and left for school. Her girlfriends flocked around her, all wanting to know how horrible it was.

Pillar described the details of her rape, making it sound horrible and leaving out the fact that she had cum early and often as the men used her body. Just talking about it made her pussy lips moisten.

And Pillar noticed something. The boy's were looking at her. She caught many of them sneaking a peek at her legs and her body. She thought she was imagining it, but it happened so often she knew they were checking her out. Had they always done this and she was just now becoming aware. Or were the boys imagining what it was like for the convicts to take over her ripe young body and use her to pour their hot sperm inside of?

But it was the conduct of her male teachers that affected Pillar the most. Mr. Leason had her stay after class. She stood in front of his desk after the rest of the class left. Pillar was shocked when Mr. Leasons eyes left her and casually moved down the front of her sweater. She immediately felt her nipples crinkling and lengthen as the older man stared at her. Pillar turned red for she knew that Mr. Leason could see the growing protrusions her nipples were making as his eyes crawled over her breasts.

The teacher stood up, his eyes taking in Pillar's hips and her perfect, creamy thighs and legs.

Pillar gasped for Mr. Leason wasn't attempting to hide the growing bulge in the front of his slacks. Seeing her look at his prick, he lewdly put his hand on his pants, rubbing himself. Quietly, he said "Pillar, I want you to know that if you need any....help....dealing with the events of last weekend, I'd be more than happy to assist you.

Pillar hurridly mumbled a Thank You and then fled his classroom. Mr. Leason wanted her!!! It was wrong and evil, and she knew that if he had done that last week she would have indignantly reported it to the office.

However, Pillar simply went to her next class. She felt weak and flushed. Her class was Art and during the hour, Mr. Snyder seemed to give her an extra amount of attention. And as he talked to her while they looked at her easel, his hand patted her on the back, lingering as he slowly stroked her.

After school, Pillar wanted to go home and masturbate. Again, she knew it was wrong and she felt guilty, but her pussy was sopping wet and she wanted to plunge a finger inside of her body and try to relieve the craving between her legs.

But her parents had set up a counseling session with Father Thomas at Church and she had to go directly there after school. She knew that she didn't really need counseling. But it would make her parents happy, and she liked Father Thomas. He was relatively good looking and easy to talk to.

His office was isolated, in the basement of the old Church. It was very comfortable, with soft lighting and several couches and chairs. He did lots of counseling, and the room was intended to make people feel relaxed.

After small talk, Father Thomas asked Pillar how she was feeling today after the "terrible" weekend. She hesitated, and then he said that he was bound by his oath not to reveal anything he heard in counseling, and that she could trust him.

Pillar looked at him. "You mean no matter what I tell you, you can't tell someone else?"

Father Thomas nodded his head, smiling at the pretty young teen. She really was quite stunning, he thought, attempting to keep his mind on his work.

"Well, I was just wondering....When they were...uh...raping Suzanne, she kinda look like...well, like she was enjoying it? If she was...do you think that she's gonna go to hell?" Pillar softely said, her voice quivering.

Father Thomas realized what Pillar was asking. He had done enough counseling to know that Pillar was feeling guilty because she had experienced pleasure during the rape. It made his cock begin slowly growing, knowing that the young girl had a sensuous nature to her.

"Of course not, Pillar. The human body is made to receive all kinds of physical signals. When certain erogenous areas are stimulated, we can't just stop being human. I think it would be strange if Becky's mother had NOT felt some pleasure from the act of sex, because it's intended to be pleasurable!"

Pillar's face was hot. She was embarassed, but relieved.

Softly, the priest said to PIllar as he lightly put his hand on her back. "Pillar, why dont' you tell me what happened to you. It might make you feel better."

Pillar began speaking in a hushed tone as Father Thomas softly rubbed circles on her back. He listened as she described being fucked for the first time. She stumbled over some of the words, not being comfortable saying such things in front of a priest.

As Father Thomas listened to her tale, he realized that Pillar had a submissive streak, and that her sexuality was tied to it. His training told him not to take advantage of it, but she looked so stunning in her school uniform that he just had to test his theory.

"Pillar, how did it make you feel to have the man order you to obey him, to tell you what to do?" He asked as his hand moved up and down her back.

"I-I didn't want to do it, but...but I did. I...gave in to him." She looked at the priest, her eyes glistening. "Do you think I'm evil for doing that?"

Smiling, Father Thomas said "Not at all, Pillar. I just think that you enjoy being taken care of, and that you become excited when a man seeks to dominate you. Do you think that might be right?" He held his breath.

Pillar was confused, but she instinctively knew that the priest was telling the truth. Numbly, she nodded her head.

Softly he spoke to her as he slid over next to the teen beauty, his leg pressed against hers and his hand slipping around the side of her waist. "I understand that you have bruises from your rape. Is that right Pillar?"

Nervously she swallowed. His hand was just under her breast and she could feel her body reacting to his maleness so near her. "Y-Yes sir, Father Thomas."

"Well, I think that you should show me your bruises, and I can bless them so that they will heal sooner." the priest said, his cock now hardening quite rapidly.

Pillar softly gasped, the meaning of his words very clear.

"Stand up, Pillar. Stand up and face me." Father Thomas said.

Slowly Pillar stood up. Fearfully, she turned around and stood before the priest. His eyes were on her breasts and they slowly traveled down her body to her legs.

"I don't see too many bruises on your legs. Are the bruises higher on your thigh?" he asked her, smiling benignly even as he had to restrain himself from jumping the girl.

Pillar simply nodded her head as she looked down at the man. She was breathing rapidly, her body tingling.

"Well then, I think that I need to look." he said.

Pillar stood meekly as the priest reached out and took the hem of her skirt. He slowly lifted her skirt up, exposing her teal panties. The older man slid to the floor kneeling in front of her.

"Oh yes, I can see several bruises." he said.

Pillar shuddered, throwing her head back and gasping when the priest kissed next to her panties on the inside of her thigh, his cheek brushing the front of her panties.

He kissed her thighs several times and then said "Tell me Pillar, you have bruises that your panties are covering, don't you."

She was frozen, shamed and humilated on one hand, but extremely aroused on the other.

Looking up, the priest firmly said "Pillar, I asked you a question. Now answer me!"

Pillar immediately said "Yes sir...my panties are covering some bruises."

He smiled at her "Thats a good girl. Now I'm going to remove your skirt and panties so I can bless your bruises. Be a good girl and take off your blouse and bra so that I can bless bruises there as well."

Pillar's mouth opened. "Y-You want me to..to take off all my clothes?" she said, feeling a trickle of excitement between her legs just speaking it.

"Of course, Pillar. You can trust me. Now, help me get you ready!"

Pillar saw that he wasn't waiting, for his hands were working on the catch to her skirts. Slowly she peeled her sweater up and over her head and as she tossed it aside, she felt her panties being tugged down. Closing her eyes, she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra.

And then the gorgeous teenager was completely naked before her priest.

The mans hands slipped behind her, capturing the rounded mounds of her asscheeks and pulling her forward. Father Thomas pressed his mouth to Pillar's pussy and she felt his tongue worming between her wet labia, delving inside the heated depths of her cunt.

Pillar began to cum as the priest licked her pussy, his hands squeezing her asscheeks repeatedly. She fell back on the couch, but the priest kept his mouth glued to her pussy and continued licking her as he lifted her legs pushing them back and allowing him to lick her clit, down through her spasming pussy lips, and down between the darkness between her asscheeks to pay homage to the pucker of her anus before once again licking her pussy.

End Chapter Three