Thread: Watching
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2003, 02:30 PM

Send a message via AIM to uwish6969 Send a message via Yahoo to uwish6969
I like to see other people naked and fucking without them knowing they are beng watched. When I was 13, my next door neighbor was a very big titted young girl. We used to kinda mess around and she'd let me feel her tits occasionally. Her aunt came toi stay for a few weeks and she had the hugest tits I'd ever seen!
I used to peek in her basement window, trying to catch her undressing. When her aunt came to stay, I continued peeking in the wondow. One night I looked in the window and I saw the aunt reclining on the bed topless and rubbing a hairbrush over her nipples kinda absentmindedly while watching TV. I went home right away and jacked off and shot the bigges tload of cum up to that point since I'd been jacking off. Only if I would of waited I might have saw her pussy.....I wish I would of waited.
I would love to secretly watch someone get fucked when neither person knew about it. I did see my neighbors next door during Christmas. Their tree blocked most of the view in or out of their front window and I was standing outside smoking and saw her with only a bra on climnb on his lap. Then she started riding him and throwing her head back. I would of loved to see more or get closer, but he's a cop so I didn't want to get caught peeping.