View Single Post
Old 02-26-2003, 12:22 AM

Help!!!! He wants me to be with a woman

Ok.... how do I handle this one? My guy and me have been together for over two years and we have the most amazing, totally outrageous sex life. I am so satisfied with him and I know he is too. However, he has this little fantasy that he really wants to see a girl go down on me. I am 100 percent heterosexual and have no desire to do this at all. I am afraid that even if I did attempt this that it would change our relationship drastically. He isn't pressuing me at all about it but lately the subject seems to keep popping up. No friggin way could I ever sit there and watch him touch another woman I would freak out bad. He says that isn't what he wants that he only wants to watch me with a woman mainly her going down on me. He says that I will love it so much and this will be a huge, huge turn on for him. Is this something a lot of men fantasize about? Like I said, we have an amazing over the top sex life. We have been talking about different things that we can do together, for each other etc. to spice things up even more then they already are and this is the one thing he really wants. When he talks about it I can see how much he would love for me to do this for him but I am just not into it. I look at it just the opposite then he does I think he will end up disliking me if I did do it. It's not that I am totally against the idea, it's that I really love him and I know this would change us forever and probably not for the better is what I am afraid of. I told him that he would look and think of me differently afterwards and that he would end up not respecting or caring about me much anymore but he says no way he wouldn't stop caring and he would never think bad or differently of me. Also, we have made little videos of ourselves and the subject has come up that he wants another person to do "just the filming" no involvement only be the camera person. How do we go about doing that too? If anyone has any thoughts on this subject enlighten me please. Am I right in thinking that if he really cared about me he wouldn't even ask me to consider doing this?

If you guys seen our pics we have been posting you can see how good we are together