Thread: The Window
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 05:20 AM

My tongue swiped across my lips as I watched with undisguised need as Dave reached down and slowly drug the small metal zipper down its track. As the material of his shorts split open, I could see the swollen underside of his massive shaft as it stood to attention just beneath the fabric. Another hungry whimper dripped from my lips as I turned my eyes up to him and whispered, "God! You better hurry and shove that fucking cock in my mouth. My husband'll be here any minute."

His hand delved into the opening of his shorts and promptly withdrew the impressive pole of his fat meaty cock. Then before I knew what was happening, Dave grabbed the back of my head in both of his wde hands and with a husky growl of, "Then start sucking, slut!" he jerked my head forward demandingly.

My mouth was already opening as my face lunged forward so the mushroomed crown of his cock slid smoothly past my lips and deep into my mouth. I couldn't help but allow a loud muffled moan to rumble from my filled lips as I felt the steely girth of his cock plunging over the top of my tongue as it drove the wide head all the way to the back of my mouth.

Gripping his hips with both of my hands, I balanced myself precariously from the window as Dave's hands rapidly jerked and pulled on my head so my tightly wrapped lips began pistoning up and down his cock. My cheeks were hollowed because I was sucking so hard on that delicious piece of meat and a desperate whimper jolted from my stuffed mouth each time the wide crown bumped against the entrance to my throat.

As my mouth watered, as I gorged myself on my feast of man-meat, I didn't even bother to try swallowing. Instead, I let the saliva slowly fill my mouth until it began tribbling from the corners of my lips and trickling over my chin. The added moisture, coupled with my frantic suckling, caused loud wet nasty slurps to drip from my mouth, making my lips sound more like a wet cockfilled pussy instead of a proper housewife's mouth.

My breasts were swaying beneath me as Dave controlled forward and back momentum of my head and mouth, his occassional gasp of "Suck it, you fucking slut!" telling me he was enjoying this as much as I was.

My dripping pussy was screaming from attention but due to my angle there was no way I could give it the attention it craved. Dave did little to help this matter when he reached beneath me and filled one of his large hands with an overflowing amount of flesh from one frantically rocking breast. His fingers roughly squeezed against the mound, the tender flesh molding about the teasing digits as his other hand continued to drive my gripping lips up and down his imposing length.

Letting him use and control my mouth, I finally gave in and did the only thing I could to help quell the loud demanding urgency within my body. Stretching my right arm behind me, I spread my fingers over the raised curve of my ass. I allowed my middle finger to dip into the tight crevass seperating the twin globes and began to rub the pad of my finger against the tight puckered star. The tingles coursed through me in a screaming shudder as I began to press my fingers more firmly against the tight ring of my bottom. I could feel the snug barrier slowly giving way to the insistant digit until, finally, the tip of my finger made its way into the tight gripping entrance.

With a loud grunting groan of lustfilled pleasure dripping from my cockfilled mouth, I steadily slid my finger deeper and deeper into my clenching ass. Allowing it to mine down to the second knuckle of my finger, I held the digit still inside the quivering opening. Just as I began to slightly wiggle my finger inside the clenching hole, I heard Dave say, "Oh, you fucking whore!..fuck your ass..that's it!"

Suddenly I felt Dave's cock enlarge even further and give a short sudden twitch inside of my mouth as he nearly yelled, "You nasty slut!"

Jerking my head back, Dave's cock popped from my lips just as he released the hot milky ropes of his cum from his throbbing cock. With a husky gasp, I started fucking my asss rapidly with my finger as I said, "Cum on me! Cum all over my slutty face!"

And he did. I could feel the sharp wet slaps of his creamy gel striking across my cheeks, forehead, chin and lips as his beautiful cock released the pent up turrents of his seed. The feel of his cum slapping my face, along with the thunderous sensations of my finger plunging in and out of my tight young ass, finally sent me over the edge.

Gritting my teeth, my eyes clamped down tight and my body began shuddering and convulsing deliciously as my orgasm slammed into me like a wrecking ball. My voice was just a tight deep groaning squeel while my thighs steadily slapped against the wall of our room as my form jerked and trembled.

Finally, I heard Dave sigh, "Goddamn," as I numbly felt his cum dripping slowly down my cheeks and dripping from my chin as the final aftershocks of my own orgasm receded. Turning my tired eyes up towards Dave, as I tried to regain my breath, I gave him a slow cum covered smile then slowly slid back through the window before allowing my weak legs to finally have some relief as I slumped to the floor and leaned against the wall.

Dragging in needed breaths, I patiently cleaned myself of Dave's sticky gift by wiping the wet slivers from my face before sucking my fingers clean. With a bat of my eyes and a silly grin, I glanced around my room before deciding that another shower was definately in order.