View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 10:34 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
===)Phallic Food(===

So something my S/O did last night got me thinking about this............

What foods remind you of body parts??? I can not see a banana or corn with out thinking dick due to Christine and Sharni's produce pics.

Here's what got me thinking bout this........ last night we had "date night" and went to this Chinese restaurant I love. Well I cracked my fortune cooking in half, then ate one half and gave my S/O the other half. He proceeds to look at the cookie and got a wicked grin on his face. He sticks out his pointy tongue and licks the cookie and I am like wtf??????? and he flips the broken cookie around to show me it looks like a pussy. He licks the cookie slit again and I almost fell out laughing.......rude bastard

Tell me what food makes you think........yummmmmmm genitalia?????????

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas