View Single Post
Old 03-02-2003, 02:32 AM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Red face I wanted wet PUSSY, but I’m getting warm CROW!

I received a PM from a sweet lady requesting that I get my head out of my ass. It was brought to my attention that this is NOT Memorial Day for Canada.

As well as being incredibly embarrassed, I am sincerely sorry for any confusion or offence I have caused.

I took this information from my Micro Soft Outlook 2000 (9.00.2711) Calendar. It allows me to add holidays for countries other than the USA to which I have added Canada among others. It DOES show “March 1, 2003” as “Memorial Day (Canada)”. Knowing that a number of your comparable observances, like Thanksgiving, are at a considerably different time, I did not question it.

This calendar shows me many obscure adherences such as Feb. 15- Spring Festival (Lunar New Year) (Hong Kong), Feb. 17-Family Day - Provincial Alberta (Canada), Feb. 6- Waitangi Day (New Zealand), that I am not familiar with and I chose to act without confirming this one.

Please consider this thread like you do with anything else I say and totally disregard it.

ASS KICKING LINE FORMS HERE!

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world