Thread: Movie Maddness
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2001, 12:47 AM
Texas Indian Member

Send a message via ICQ to MrCuriousUSA
Talking Trish + Steve + Julie = WOW!

Trish said, "I see you've already noticed my delicious roommate, Julie. I promised you a great dinner, and since Julie and I love sweets, Julie wants you to eat her yummy pussy first, and then she wants to dine on your hot cum."

Then I noticed that Julie was going to be a very sweet dish indeed. She was a very special sundae with lots of whipped cream coating the lovely vee between her legs, and several maraschino cherries were stuck in the thick cream on both sides of her slit, and a line of chocolate syrup was oozing out from between her cunt lips.

Julie said, "Hi Steve, I hope you're pleased to eat me, I mean meet me. Since Trish told me about the movie I've wanted to eat you, I mean meet you! Since you're our guest why don't you start our meal?"

Trish added, "Eat all the sweets you want, Steve. We have lots more toppings ready, including candies and some hot fudge!"

I looked around as she spoke, and saw that Trish had undressed while my bulging eyes were locked on Julie. Then I realized she had applied edible strawberry oil over the front of her naked body between her thighs and her neck. Now, I'm not into scat at all, so I wondered briefly what she meant by hot fudge, and then I saw a warming tray with a bowl of thick melted chocolate on it and I relaxed. These girls weren't sicko weird, just a sweet kind of kinky! I decided this dinner had a lot of pleasant possibilities, so I gladly allowed Trish to help me strip off my clothes ASAP, after all nudity is very sensible if you're going to enjoy pussy syrup.

I took advantage of the sweet toppings offer and reached for a cold can of compressed whipped cream. As I quickly started coating the beautiful aureolas of Julie's gorgeous breasts with the cream, she shivered with pleasure from the coldness and her already aroused nipples grew even larger. Then I rapidly added a dollop of the warm fudge topping to each nipple before the cream could warm up. Then Julie began sobbing "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" soon after I started licking and nibbling and sucking on her sweet tits.

I try to be a considerate lover, so while I was enjoying licking the whipped cream on her breasts and sucking the fudge off her nipples, I reached my right hand down between her legs and began gently stroking her swollen clit which was actually poking out quite a bit above its' protective hood. Within a few moments
she began thrashing about and screaming with the loudest orgasm I've ever heard, and Trish had to gently lie across Julie's bucking body to keep her from falling off the dining table!

I backed off and gave Julie a few moments to stop her violent orgasmic spasms and to keep my swollen cock from erupting in a reflex reaction to her explosions. Then, Trish gave me a deep French kiss and said, "Thank you, Steve. Julie and I are so close we're almost part of each other, and it thrills me that you've already given her such a marvelous experience. Are you ready to begin the main pussy course? Watching you made me so hot, I can't wait to see what happens next, you're so talented!"

Julie was still trembling slightly all over as I shifted her position to where her slit was spread open near the edge of the table and her gorgeous legs were draped over the side. I got upright on my knees between her legs and I had to nibble the cherries away from around her vaginal entrance very gently to keep her from exploding again too soon.

Just as I deftly grabbed the last cherry between my lips, I felt a very soft hand gently cupping my swollen penis under the dining table. I glanced down and a grinning Trish had the warm bowl of fudge syrup in her other hand. She said, "I know we planned for Julie to have a serving of your hot spunk first, but I just can't wait." Julie had calmed down enough to softly say, "Steve I love Trish so much, please let her go ahead and enjoy a helping of your creamy seed while you finish my love tunnel dessert."

Since I'm a gentleman, I gallantly yielded to their request. As I
started licking the rest of the whipped cream from around Julie's quim, I felt a trickle of delightfully warm, thick fudge syrup dribbling onto my swollen member. Before it could cool much, I shivered as I noticed Trish's obviously talented tongue gently licking my purple helmet and on around all sides of my rod as she quickly cleaned it of its' sweet coating.

With perfect timing, I began to rapidly lick and suck the rest of the cool chocolate syrup that was oozing from Julie's slit and clit as Trish began to engulf my shaft in her mouth and progressed on to the deepest deep throat of my life. Trish also wanted to cum, so she grabbed a Tootsie Pop from the sweets on the table, stuck it briefly in her mouth to wet it, and began rubbing it on her own clit. We were all so hot and stimulated, I know it didn't take very much real time before we all had explosive orgasms almost simultaneously, but we were so jolted by the power of the three-way experience that it seemed our minds were floating for a long time.

As I came out of the glowing haze, I found I was now sitting on the floor and I realized both beauties had shifted their positions and were also on the floor, with Julie leaning on my right shoulder and Trish was using my left thigh as a pillow. They both became alert fairly quickly, and after just a few more moments, Trish sat up and faced both of us, and resumed her role as a gracious hostess.

"Well," she said, "it seems obvious we all enjoyed the first course
of our dinner. Let's get some wine spritzers and relax and cuddle on that big ole couch over there for a little while, and then we can proceed to enjoy the rest of our sensual feast."

At first my jaw dropped open as I tried to imagine more servings of the amazing love offered by these gorgeous angels, but my penis began to respond with excitement. The two beauties also
noticed this tumescence, so I replied to Trish, "I will be delighted to follow your suggestion darling. However, I must warn you both that if the rest of the banquet is even half as wonderful as the first course, you may have to drag me out kicking and screaming to get me out of your house."

Julie replied, "That's fine with us." Then Trish added, "As soon as I got home and told Julie what a great orgasm you gave me at the theater, we decided we could both use loving like that all the time and we figured a very special dining experience might persuade you to move in with us."

Readers or additional contributors, you decide:

They all lived hornily and happily ever after....

OR: To Be Continued...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ! sweet julie!.jpg (2.4 KB, 1132 views)